Monday, July 5, 2021

Experiment Art + Randomz ? OOTD too !!

super eye-strain edit X0


Dear e-Diary + Friendz! The other nite I was up SUPER late for me nowadays (I used to be a night person but I work 8-5 now so I end up with a normie sleep schedule lol). I had a classic green Monster energy at like.....wayyy too late and then I hyperfocused on an experimental art-piece until like 2AM or so when I finished it. 


I saw the shirt-cut sketch meme going around and it occurred to me that, even though I had been drawing my OC Elaine Botts for many years (I started working on her story, Neko Mafia, when I was younger), I had always drawn her uhm.... cleavage....in the same exact way if and when I included it in art of her. And all of that in mind, I decided to challenge myself to draw her in a new way! 

So I sketched her and had to redo her pose, hairstyle, outfit, and details a bunch. That's why the paper is so wrecked. But here she is!:

Full Body Shot #1- :o I'm sooooo proud of her proportions!

Full Body Shot #2

I really love the proportions I was able to achieve, I feel like these are a LOT better than what I used to do-

My old Elaine Botts art using traditional mediums. Her proportions are........wild.

One of my few attempts at digital art of Elaine (or digital art at all)


So yeah, I REALLY see the improvement!!!!!! 

Also a gratuitously ah....."anatomy" shot, lol!



Years and development in my art is so fun to look at for me!! I still draw my noses the same tho. (its part of my art style I'm pretty sure?)

Also quick "ootd" ish update :p! I think I *did* promise more of those, and even if I didn't, dressing up more is one of my goals this month. 

So here's a random OOTD!:

LOL I look so tired omg

Rundown: 

Star Clip: From a doll, actually. It came with one of my Shibajuku girls.

Choker: Hot Topic potentially or Spencers, I get them mixed up TBH.

Pendant: you'll see this a LOT. i literally wear it everyday. It was a gift from my bestie Sam, I wear it both as a BFF necklace and also as a talisman of protection/intention.

T-shirt: Hot Topic on sale ? I think like....during college I got this. 

Arm-warmer- Amazon!!

Kandi- I made it ^-^ 


Detail shots of the Kandi:

oooh, shiny....


Black x Pink , AKA BEST COLOR COMBO

Here's some edits of the OOTD pic:

Leaning more to scenecore in this edit!! Plus LGBT+ Themes cuz....ye :p

Emocore edit with the edgy stare and desaturated image!!!!

So that's the OOTD, kind of random but ya know.

Feeling: pretty good, I was up super late last night because my neighbors wanted to light off fireworks in our parking lot and it was really loud so I needed my earmuff-style headphones on to avoid sensory issues.....but yeah. Today has been more quiet. 

Listening to: POP/STARS by K/DA ! I don't even like League of Legends like AT ALL but the waifus and music produced from it....... so GOOD..... oop, the song changed to the "chug jug with you" miku cover ^-^'

Weather: Sunny, hot humiddddddddd. Ugh. But my AC and fan help that!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the anatomy in the older drawing was terrible at all, but I definitely see the improvement in the new drawing! She looks great!
    lol I have a "normie sleep schedule" too, falling asleep past 11 is late for me now. XD
    I honestly never tried a Monster energy drink. I'm kind of scared of all energy drinks tbh. I drink coffee every day but anything more than half a cup usually wrecks me.

    I hate league, but K/DA's music slaps honestly. One of the singers from there, Soyeon, just came out with her own album and it's really good. (yeah, as you can probably tell, I'm a kpop stan. I went through a phase for a while where I was telling myself I'm too old for it butttt here I am back on my nonsense XD Honestly though it's a fun hobby as long as you stay off twitter :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Energy drinks can be a lot ^-^' I used to absolutely LOVE them in middle school, I was hugely fond of the original green and blue flavors. I somewhat avoided them in high school, I would have them occasionally, but usually only on weekends when I was going to a convention or something lol. College I loved them again, and now I'm 100% back on my BS lmao. Mainly because of all the "ultra" flavors being so good ^-^"

      (That was a lot of my rambling about monster energy lmao XD )

      Also OMG yea I feel ya about the league thing, my ex was obsessed with it and I /never/ understood why? Like.... idk. I gave it an honest try but the gameplay was meh and the fanbase was often really toxic which made me avoid a lot of it. But I do love some of the character designs and yeah I ADORE K/DA..... When "THE BADDEST" dropped I was so hyped.

      Also Soyeon... that name rings a bell. Is she one of the artists from G-IDLE?

      + in regards to what you said about being "too old" for certain hobbies (you were worried about being a k-pop stan) - I mean you know how I feel about the concept of no age-limits on hobbies and such XD but really! There's nothing wrong with being in certain fandoms at "later" ages like early adulthood/twenties and beyond. (Even league XD it's just not for me LOL)

      Sorry I totally replied with an essay haha ^-^" Always nice to hear from you :) I hope you have a good day! ^-^

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)