Monday, August 23, 2021

Dolly Family Updates (My doll-daughters! Vyolet, Lili, Sunni, Holli and now....... Esti!)

Dear e-diary and online friends! I have so many updates regarding my girls! (My doll-daughters!)....There’s a lot to chat about :)



For starters, the girls have gotten a new sister! Meet our newest family member, Esti!



Esti is named for the lunaria plant, funnily enough, which is also called the honesty plant, and some variations have pink petals, like her hair!! I name each of my daughters after flowers or plants, Lili, Vyolet, Sunni, Holli and now.,..Esti! I also keep a pattern: each 60 cm doll’s name ends in the letter “i” while any others in the family of other scales, will have a plant theme name but with an “i” in the word replaced with a “y”. 


Esti and Sunni have seemed particularly close, they share many interests like video-games and both enjoy studying crystals and their magical properties. Sunni and Esti are not from the same dimension originally, but they do seem like 2 peas in a pod as of now! It’s a good thing, though, as Sunni’s same-dimension sister Holli gets along far better with Vyolet. And my silly, social-butterfly Lili just likes to get along with everyone. 


Speaking of Lili, she changed up her hair yet again, opting for a dark blonde with curling ends. She chose well, I love how it looks on her. She also underwent some….procedures….to allow her to show more lively expressions. 



Vyolet also wanted a change, and allowed me to carefully cut her hair to a more manageable shoulder-length, which she usually wears in a ponytail daily, I guess it’s easier to manage that way. She’s been exploring her passion for photography more, and has also become more interested in researching and raising reptiles. 






Sunni had many changes, for one thing, she asked me to please give her more interesting makeup, and a small hand-tattoo. So I gave her blue and gold makeup that I felt would suit her well, and gave her a sun tattoo on her hand. She was really pleased with these changes.






There was one more change she wanted done, which was a change to her hair! Sunni admired how long hair looked on her sister Holli, and requested long, golden hair. So I found her a suitable wig, and she is very fond of her new look.




Not forgetting dear sweet Holli, she has been quietly continuing her studies into new forms of nature magic within our dimension. She’s naturally curious and quick-witted, so she enjoys learning. She didn’t seem interested in all the aesthetic changes her sisters were, but I did ask her if she wanted anything like that, and her request was particularly interesting. Holli informed me that her long eyelashes were impeding her ability to comfortably wear glasses, and asked if I could please remove them. I was a little surprised but I did that for her, it’s such a practical request and I don’t want her learning to be held-back by something as silly as eyelashes. Holli has terrible eyesight without her glasses, and if she tries reading without them, she suffers migraines. It’s awfully hard to catch photos of her, she is always so busy with her learning, so I asked her nicely if I could take some photos of her, in her daily outfit, and she said that was fine, so I snapped some photos, and some were taken by Vyolet.






I’ve been scheming about Halloween costume ideas for my dear girls. My step sister suggested they could all be matching witches, and I like that line of thinking, but I’m not sure. Mainly because they’re all magic-users and all of them come from a dimension were “witches” and “witchcraft” is super common, so I’d like to make them costumes which will feel exciting to them. Still not sure what, though.



Those are the updates thus far regarding the girls! I’ll try to update more about them. :)


Feeling: calm and happy


Listening to: Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden ............and now it's switched to Enter Sandman by Metallica :)


Weather: sunny outside today! Maybe today will be a good day for an adventure. 

luv, 


 xX_f4ll0ut-f0x_Xx


2 comments:

  1. ooooh, it's great to hear about your dolls again! Their videos are some of my favorite ones on the OFT channel :) I didn't even realize lunaria is the name of a plant, it's so beautiful and ethereal looking!
    All the girls' changes look great. (but I have to wonder what exactly "prodecures" were done to Lilli? lol) I wish I had Holli's problem of having eyelashes too long...

    For Halloween costumes: For some reason, because there are 5 girls, I immediately thought of Tokyo Mew Mew (that's a throwback reference..and now I'm feeling very nostalgic and want to re-read that series). They are still kind of like witches, but maybe the girls will be interested in the colorful outfits, or the references to "exotic" animals (I'm not sure if they have the same animals on their home planet)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's somewhat top secret, Lili is unusually shy about cosmetic procedures. In her dimension, those sorts of things are done via magic, not medical means. So she received assistance from Vyolet, who gave her a potion to help with some cosmetic changes. (IRL, I changed the placement of her eyes XD I'm considering buying her some different eyes, although still keeping her purple color. ^-^)

      Hmm, I do like that idea regarding the animal ideas, Vyolet is particularly fond of reptiles in our dimension, they are similar to those in hers, but more variety. I wonder if giving each girl some sort of animal theme costume will be something they would be fond of! :)

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)