Tuesday, September 14, 2021

art art art....

Dear online diary and internet friends and whatnot :)….. It's updates time and all that XD Today it's updates for.....DRUMROLLLLLL.......art!


I've been so good about my creative pursuits recently! (Even though I have been neglecting updating my goals and all......oops.) My OC Elaine has been my constant muse, but I also felt inspired to draw Cressie. 



This first set of pics i'm actually STILL shocked that i was able to draw something this good.....ok that sounds mean, lemme rephrase. this is a more "realistic" sort of thing than i normally do, so it's surprising to me that i liked the result so much! This is an undercover version of elaine, in the reworked Neko Mafia storyline that I've been working on. 



This is a Cressie sketch, also from the Neko Mafia re-worked storyline. I was a little stumped by her pose but i think she turned out well. I don't draw cressie as much as I should, i actually like her design and character a lot, im just mildly obsessed with Elaine...lol



speakin of my elaine obsession, lol.....I wanted to try a new post and my brain said "fanservice!!!!" LOL. Her short hair is another version I'm working on based on that scene-kid style drawing I did of her a while ago with her "be gay, commit arson" shirt. 


This was technically a july art piece but I never shared it., i find it wildly funny how much my art style changes when i'm partaking in /recreational/ things XD I sketched this in pen only with the song Killer Queen from Queen on repeat because I LOVE that song so much.





Some random journal pages! To explain the aaron + luna one, aaron is my partner (who I call momichan on here usually). We met and became close friends following an eighth grade science project, and I often think of him as my Flynn Ryder ....lol. and of course we're together so yea..i get so awkward on this subject LOL. I am somewhat private about romance these days for fears of my abusive ex finding out and ....yeah. (>.<)






I still make beaded jewelry as an art outlet as well. Here are two I've made this month so far. I also made a beaded necklace for one of nightsong's (my bestie/roomie) plushies.


but yeah, that's all the art updating for now. I'll try to be back soon to give more entries and such. :p

Feeling: a bit tired but decent mood. :D

Listening to: Bad Romance (Punk goes Pop cover) by Artist Vs Poet, oh and now its changed to Holiday by Green Day. :0 and since i took SO LONG to finish this part it's now on Mr. Brightside by the Killers but like no complaints cuz thats a BOP

Weather: I haven't been outside yet today LOL but it looks cloudy. 

luv, 

 xX_f4ll0ut-f0x_Xx

Picrew >.< i didn't draw this!

3 comments:

  1. What is Neko Mafia? It sounds pretty epic XD Your drawings are great! My favorite is the one with Elaine and the fishnets. the proportions are really well done!!

    I love that page with the stickers, especially the Kuroshitsuji sticker. I have to smile anytime I see something Kuroshitsuji-related because it like, defined 9th grade for me. I was actually obsessed with Ciel and had a plushie of him and everything...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Neko Mafia is a story I was working on in high school, I sketched all of a "book 1" and tried to animate an intro before kind of dropping the project, but I still love the characters. I'm actually reworking the plot, I've re-designed some of the characters, and I'll possibly draw mini comics of them again. Tho nothing concrete there, I haven't been consistent with like anything lately so I can't say anything for sure...
      ^-^''''' Oh I also loved Kuroshitsuji, actually around the same time in my life as well! Though I had the unpopular opinion (at least, unpopular for my friends who liked the show), because I liked season two a lot, even though my friends absolutely hated it- tho my reason for liking that season was ENTIRELY because of Alois Trancy, I even cosplayed him and my partner at the time cosplayed Ciel with me. LOL, good memories. Alois was the first character cosplay I wore to a convention! :)

      Delete
    2. I liked season 2 too XD Though it's the kind of thing that I was OBSESSED with at that age but unfortunately don't think I would enjoy it if I tried to rewatch it today. That and Hetalia Axis Powers XDD

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)