Thursday, June 17, 2021

Hi! I'll introduce myself!

it's a pic of me in my fave diy Halloween shirt and fun makeup!

Hi there! My name is Luna, let's get introduced..... :p

My name is Luna as you saw above and in the title of the site too, LOL. 

Currently I'm 22. I work full time as a marketer because I got my bachelors degree for Marketing and Communications. I'm moving into a new place soon with my sis and my bff! 
I'm a Virgo and my birthstone is Sapphire.

I like kawaii things and scene/emo revival things too :) I don't agree with Cringe Culture. >:(
I'm an age regressor and I have a whole blog/YouTube about that, it's called Only Fun Things / OFT! I really enjoy that coping skill and it helps me with a lot of stuff. :) 
I have a partner who I love super much. We vibe super well together and he is also my CG (caregiver). I tend to refer to him as "Momi" (pronounced as: Moe-Mee) that's the name I call him as my caregiver + partner nickname :)
This blog is just kinda gonna be a diary of sorts :3
Thanks for reading, I'll be posting soon XD

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. cute! I love the new blog, it's got kind of Myspace-era aesthetics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :3 I was feeling nostalgic and really missed this kind of blogging, so I figured there's nothing stopping me from doing it! XD I'm really excited to use this as a personal blog thing lol

      Delete
    2. Oh believe me, I have a tonnn of nostalgia for blogs like this! I actually have a whole Tumblr account dedicated to early 2000s internet/anime aesthetic XD

      Delete
    3. omg really?! do you mind if I ask what your blog handle is there? I've been looking for more early 2000's webcore blogs to follow :0

      Delete
    4. Sure!! it's eel777
      just please note that I've had this blog for like 10 years so I can't guarantee there won't be any weird or edgy stuff leftover from my high school days :P

      Delete
    5. omg so valid tho... I can't login to my old highschool tumblr and i am actually kind of grateful for that XD i followed you from my oft account tho! I'm still kind of getting into tumblr more now, so I havent posted yet ^-^'

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)