Friday, June 18, 2021

Recent Drawings! Fan-art, horror, doodles, self-portraitz....

Old drawing, using it for the header, new drawings under the read more!!

Hi web-diary :p ! Today I kinda just wanna post about......art!! Specifically my drawings. I do other kinds of art but I'll post those some other time. :) TW/CW: Comic-style body horror/gore (frankenstein style). 


I love drawing, doodling, and stuff like that. I used to draw super often, when I was like 14 I even wanted to make my own manga about a mafia of cat-girls!! (Neko-Mafia). I still love the characters from that and I may doodle them again at some point..... Anyway! Now I doodle in my IRL journal and stuff, or in my mini-sketchbook. 

I also like other forms of art like jewelry making, mixed-media art, digital edits, etc. :p Today I'm gonna post some of the pix of my recent drawings and chat about them. OH! If you didn't see the TW/CW, one of these pics has some gore/horror elements and if you don't like that stuff then maybe skip this post... but don't worry, there are more posts to come so don't feel left out! There's more coming :)

This first drawing is a fan-art of my bestie's character! She has a lot of super cool OC's. I drew her OC named Echo in this fan-art :) Echo is a super cute, sapphic, soft-girl! She's tall and curvy, and super sweet. Echo is a character from my bestie's story she's working on involving lots of great characters. I hope everyone will get to read it. It's awesome. -Shoutout to NightSong, my bestie~!

This drawing is super random, I just sketched it when I was bored one day, lol. There's no story or anything. But I like her shading!! 



These three are experimental self-portraits! I drew these with just a crayon each. I wanted to see what I could do with just one color and no erasing :0 ! I like the way they turned out. My fave of these is the one I did in pink! Tho I also REALLY like the fox mask in the black one too....

This is a chibi-style self-portrait of me in a little umaru-type form :) I call my chibi form "Lunamaru" and my hooded blanket would be a fox :3


This is the horror drawing I mentioned! I don't usually draw horror and I'm like 90% sure I had NEVER drawn a brain before this :0 ! But for some reason I just felt a vibe and I used my glitter gel pens to doodle this :) .... I *think* I was going for a Frankie Stein look from Monster High. Can't remember tho. LOL

This is a fan-art of Gawr Gura that I doodled in a kawaii coloring book one night. I think I was a lil tipsy/buzzed when drawing, it was a Friday night and on Friday nights, my friends and I have an anime viewing night and drink! :p 

I did this fan-art of Amelia Watson when I was regressed :) I only used markers lol. It definitely isn't the best but I was reallllly small so it's okie!

I did this fan-art of Mori Calliope later when I wasn't as regressed. I LOVE Calli, she's so pretty *0*




Lastly....... DOODLEZ! I had fun randomly doodling with my gel pens one night :)!! I liked drawing the lil emoji faces lol. I also like the pan-flag text doodle. (For those who don't know, I'm Pansexual :p and recently, I figured out that I'm nonbinary :0 She/They pronouns are chill for me tho :D)

Okie that's really it for this post.... Like I said I'm totally gonna post my other art in other forms and stuff, this is just drawings for now... I'm excited, tonight is Anime Night and it's the first one at my partner's new apartment!! I wonder if we'll do the next one at MY new apartment cuz I move in literally next friday :0 I'm so excited omgggg. 

Feeling: Excited :p
Listening to: 1985 by Bowling For Soup
Weather: too hot :(

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! that one with the crown kinda reminds me of Miku in World is Mine ^_^ + good luck with the move I just moved to a new place yesterday too :o XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh moving buddies :) ! Ooh you know what now I do see the world is mine miku vibes in that pic! XD

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)