Tuesday, October 12, 2021

whirlwind of picrews! andddd OC info!!!

Dear online diary ! ! ! Today's post is about....picrews. I have a huge love of picrews! So I'm gonna post a huge bunch of those :3


lets goooooooo~

Picrew of me in cute cartoon style! (i have red hair right now)

Another of me with my purple hair (it faded to the red...)

A picrew of me and Momi-chan...

another loveydovey one of us

^-^''''''' ok so i really like making picrews of me and my partner...

one i made of my bestie nightsong, and i 

One of my doll-daughters, Holli. She's an elf from the same dimension as Sunni, and they went to the Invitea dimension together. Holli is a gifted sorcerer who has inherent magic ability for weather magic. Her best skill is producing hail storms. 

Sunni, she is Holli's biological sister. Her magical ability is centered around happiness, and she is able to cast spells to generate light. 

My DnD Character, Trik. They're super chaotic, lol. They're a Phantom Rogue, they speak to spirits and can use spirit communication to gain new proficiencies. They're chaotic evil aligned, and also have lost most of their early memories, and don't know their real age or birthday. They have assumed their purpose as spreading chaos, and becoming a crime boss. 

This is Lusent, a soul that is bonded to Trik, and is within Trik's mind at all times, and can possess Trik if given consent by Trik. Lusent is a human soul, at one point he was alive but after death, his soul somehow ended up within Trik's form, but Trik's soul stayed in that form as well. Lusent's presence in Trik's mind appears as he did in life, with blue hair and yellow eyes. When he is possessing Trik, they look like themself (the white hair) but with the yellow eyes instead of Trik's usual bright pink/red. 

Lili - she is a witch from a dimension that focuses on talisman magics. She is intermediate in talisman crafting, and traveled to the Invitea dimension to learn more talisman crafting magic from the Talisman guilds in Invitea. The first person she met in Invitea was me, Luna, and she's staying with me as she does her education. She met Vyolet soon after that, and they quickly got along so well that they are very best friends, and adopted sisters.

Vyolet was the first inter-dimensional witch to travel to the Invitea dimension. We comes from a dimension which focuses on potion making magics. She is nonverbal, and by earthly definitions, autistic. She came to the Invitea dimension by request of her mothers. She is the daughter of the top two prominent witches in her dimension. They contacted me about housing Vyolet so she could attend further education in Invitea's potions guild, and I was happy to take her in. We get along well, we have similar stims and Vyolet's calm, soft personality is nice. She loves all of her adopted sisters, and she's the oldest- but she is also the shortest. Many times she is mistaken for the youngest sister. 


Feeling: Tired and kinda sniffly, allergies are hitting me badly oof.

Listening to: Let's Read doing a scary subscribers stories reading.

Weather: mid-temp, breezy, rainy. Cloudy/overcast. kinda spooky and definitely cozy.


Okie, uh, bye!

luv, 

 xX_f4ll0ut-f0x_Xx

2 comments:

  1. Awh, I love reading about your dolls! Do you think you'll ever write a fic about them? Or do you plan doing more roleplay videos with them?
    I'd love to create more detailed backstories and whatnot for my dolls but I'm not as creative as you ;; or maybe I just need to put more effort into it, idk.
    Hope you (and Lili, Vyolet, Sunni, and Holli) are doing well~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to do more videos with them, and I am considering writing their stories out, maybe as individual stories that merge when they all meet? I'm just not sure when I would do that, it's funny how much info I have in my head about them, but as soon as i want to write it out, i completely lose steam DX ... Actually, though, it is funny- the whole source of their stories came from a simple fact- the size difference between lili and vyolet! i was trying to figure out why Vy would be so small, and then it clicked of like "oh, theyre both from different dimensions and they're in the invitea dimension for now!"...tho tbh pretty much all of my OC's end up in that dimension in one way or another. :3

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)