Monday, December 6, 2021

December timez for updates

wow, hi, happy December!!! I've been kind of absent from my online diary for a while so I have a LOT of updates and whatnot!!!!!

first up.........I have blonde hair now!



So yeah, that's crazy. It's not done, I have my follow up bleaching soon (I had to let my hair rest).

I am /slightly/ growing it out, I want to do a short (ish) platinum scene kid hairstyle...

So yeah that was a thing, LOL

I got a new phonecase and i'm kind of obsessed with it, lol

I have a slightly "older" iphone so finding cases is a little tricky but it does mean that they are usually cheaper >u<

I've got a LOT of art updates so I'm gonna post those separately >:3

In other news, Vyolet is the only one who got a Halloween costume this year because I was /hella/ distracted....

At least she looked super cute! She's also pretty excited for Christmas, so after thanksgiving we put the tree up!


I couldn't believe that I found that cute little 18inch tree (pre-lit and flocked!) for literally $16, like what?

Fun finds news! I thrifted this freakin' awesome ring from the CHKD thrift store for literally $0.98 and I'm OBSESSED, like.....

It looks so mystical and I love the blue rhinestones. Blue gems are my fave.

In super super random news, I got back into Sims Freeplay app and I started making my world for my girls!


Eventually I want to make all of them in this game!

I do have a bunch of other updates but those can actually be grouped, so I'll do that now.

Feeling: Pretty good!

Listening to: Pete Wentz is the Only Reason We're Famous - Cobra Starship

Weather: it's unusually warm for winter, so that's concerning.


luv, 

 xX_f4ll0ut-f0x_Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!! :)