Tuesday, December 7, 2021

food posting ...... part 1?

Hi so for today I have random food posting stuff......Just some funsies with food today ! XD



So I guesss.....let's gooooooooooooo!!!!!



First up.... so I tried these new gingerbread flavor oreos. THEY ARE SO GOOD. Oh No, another seasonal food that I like that will go away ( TT.TT )


My sis and I went out the other day and this was our dessert! Skillet cookie :3 So good!!



The 2021 Halloween Mtn Dew. I thought it tasted like pear. I actually forgot to look up the reveal. one sec.... Fruit Candy Chews? Okay that's a little bit.....general. Ah, whatever. 



Peppermint tea while I was sick from sinuses. I did not like this >.< i like other kinds of tea better. 

throwback to a midnight tea party with the girls in my room when i lived with my mom for a bit


Pina colada in Florida for my birthday :3 (Yes I can legally drink I am 23 >.<)


Another pic of that tea party....which was actually cola and mochi party XD 


Work from home lunch 1


Work from home lunch 2

(I'm unhealthy oof >.....<''''''')


So I decided to cook dinner one day (terrible idea lmao) but it actually turned out really nice. Shepherds pie casserole!!!


Nightsong is the best cook!! This was a meal we had for a movie night watching three headed shark ;3


One of my fave boba combos! Mango green tea with mango and lychee jelly XD


Feeling: Tired but good !

Listening to: RISE - The Glitch Mob, Mako, The Word Alive

Weather: Sunny sunny! 


PS: here's a stamp for u XD


luv, 

 xX_f4ll0ut-f0x_Xx

2 comments:

  1. Pasta with cheese and red sauce is one of my favorite things to eat EVER, omg I am craving that so much now.

    Glad you are enjoying yourself. Don't worry too much about being unhealthy...drink lots of water though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasta is the best!!!! also tru, staying hydrated is super important :3

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)