Monday, December 27, 2021

ART UPDATES XD

OH ! This is the LAST art update here of 2021 xD Looking forward to 2022.... anyway! Let's gooo (This is VERY PIC HEAVY so be prepared....)

So I have a bunch of art updates :3 I've been hella creative this year and I dig that a lot. Let's start with......CRAFTS! (inverse of last art update, lollll)

Make over on a wooden box from a melissa and doug kit

Make over on a wooden box from a melissa and doug kit

make over on a dollar store hand mirror

my Kandi game is SKYROCKETING. Hello Kitty shaped Kandi...

Kandi star bracelet XD

connected kandi bracelet and ring based around theme of "creature"

another view

another kandi star bracelet

WHEW...a lot of thaT! And now we're off to .....JOURNAL PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!

positivty messages for me

racetrack for Vanellope

close up

Dino time!

a page about my daily talismans plus a fun hand tracing

sticker collage for momichan

hashtag.... besties X3

kandi brainstorming page

my november spotify top 5

random journal entries

brain dump page

tarot work in my journal













i like to learn even tho im done with college, so i take notes from videos and articles that I find






My Journal has REALLY expanded, i put literally  everything in there, not just regression. i LOVE having a journal like this. i would reccomend this to literally anyone and everyone, if you ever just wanna know like....what goes on in your head, start a journal where anything goes within. You'll love it and you'll learn so much about yourself.

and now..... drawings.,.....!!

marker doodles

dum little neko mafia sketch



very random sketch. honestly yeah i have no clue, this started with just the face and went from there.



This update is LONG AF and i have a bunch more...i'll try to spread those out some. :>


Feeling: good! productive, happy, and thrivingggggg

Listening to: High School Never Ends - Bowling For Soup, THE BADDEST - K/DA

Weather: 56 f and cloudy. still hella warm for december but it's okay, it just means i get to go star gazing without freezing. 



PS: a stamp for u:



luv, 

 xX_f4ll0ut-f0x_Xx

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a journal like that where I'd put just about anything that was in my head...I should probably start with that again. How do you keep up the motivation to do that? Do you have a specific time of day you like to journal or do you just kind of carry it around with you and write/draw when inspiration hits you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I carry it and a few writing tools around everywhere in case i get inspired. I actually can't write in it every day, but it's always around when the creativity flares up XD

      Delete

Let's chat!! :)