Friday, December 31, 2021

ITEMZ - 2021 fun finds

 

hai, i just got back from vegas again, and I had this unfilled post in my drafts here (oops). I remmeber i wanted to make a post sharing some fun finds from 2021, so let's do that! (WARNING SUPER PIC HEAVY MIGHT TAKE A SEC TO LOAD sry x.x)

so all of these pics are random fun finds from 2021~ I'll add text under each one explaining it, and yep! Lets......goooooo!

I bought Buu a little cat-costume hat. She hated it, and me. XD

Found a VERY RANDOM Frozen crockpot at ollies, considered it but didn't end up buying it.

Minecraft lego set! I built this in a OFT video, it was given to me by sam :)

One of my puzzle erasers, I took this pic for a OFT thumbnail for a video that isn't out yet.

my absolute fave cup, dad got me this for christmas and i love it so much.

 I was SEARCHING for this for SO LONG and finally found it in a five below in my partner's city. who knew I had to go there on my quest? LOL

My Kuromi plush i got from my step mom for christmas, I call her "kuro" for short. 

My little encanto figures, i have luisa and isabella, i have a mirabel too but she's in a different scale. 

   I bought myself an ipod nano on mercari, for the nostalgia, and for my aux cord in my car.

Another costume I got for Buu, and another one she HATED.

Coraline necklace i got at hot topic, i have loved coraline since i was like 10, so i was happy af to find this.

SUS
(he's a stamp!)

A little Meiko figure i got from a local video game store, she lives in my car and has been named "car-meiko". I'm going to get some sticky tack and put her on my dashboard eventually, but for now she lives in my center console. 

I found this in a blind bag thing, I love bioshock so I was totally obsessed with this.

thirft store horror dvds, for my horror dvd collection! 

hello kitty alarm clock at my moms place (back when I lived with my moms)

a candle from when i lived with my moms (i liked getting candles back then, not sure why)

monochrome frankie stein, found her in a antique mall!! shes still in her box to this day, i'm a lil scared to open her.

cat squishie! pic from my partner's old apartment.

vampirina plate! I don't watch the show but the plate was so cute, so i got matching ones for me and my sis.

tokidoki blindboxes!

fuzzy dino blanket that also glows in the dark :3

indominus rex, and dino hello kitty!

the nessie coaster is from a set of coasters that we use in the apartment, they all have famous cryptids on them. 

indominus having some tea.

SPRINKLE SOCKS! one of my fave songs when regressing is sprinkle party, so yeah!

emotion octopus! from a local hobby store

other side, when he is a happy boi!

triceratops plush from barnes n nobles!!!

triceratops blanket/rattle, i found this at ....walmart i think? it's really soft :3

Galaxia, a build a bear i found in early 2021. 
valentines fox plushie my partner gave me when i got out of the hospital in 2021.

kasai moon! she is my fox build a bear :3

meet bumpy, i got her in ikea in north carolina when I drove down to visit my bestie!

super tiny mario figures i found! (peach was lost for like 2 months, then we found her in the linen closet where one of our cats hid her. XD)

random lil fox friend!

collectible jurassic world figure from an antique mall, i think this is delta or echo.

dino with my possibly haunted lil friend here....

yeah i named her armless betty, she's a lil porcelain doll found in the rubble of an old factory. :3

this lil thing is definitely haunted, i bought her from a thrift store and the next day i woke up with a nosebleed and her little collar thing was off her and had blood on it. freaky.

adorable lamps in target, totally should've gotten that dino one!

random costume rings from a local store in the mall. i reallllllly love costume jewelry!

my beloved minecraft hat! which unfortunately, i do not have anymore. long story short, i left it in the back window of my car and after summer, it was bleached from the sun.,..

my fave fox ears! got these from amazon! pic is from my partner's old apartment.

my death note nendoroids!

pics are from my room in my moms place, when i was living there.

pic from the dollhouse i made and set up, it's a dino eating some macarons!

a pokemon collectible terrarium and my mavis doll who i later painted into a custom lunaria doll.

a mini dva figure!! with some sanrio sweets :3

another pokemon terrarium, sylveon is trying to free the glaceon! 


sorry for such pic spam, I just wanted to wrap up 2021!

ANYWAY, loggin off now, see ya later.


Feeling: happy!! i went to pick up my meds today and found out that my psychiatrist put them in for a 90 days supply, she's got my back! thx!!
Listening to: my cat snoring ^-^''''''
Weather: COLD, there's a winter storm coming......

luv, 
 xX_f4ll0ut-f0x_Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!! :)